start. people. places. things. me. | island profilin'

An illustration of my life, loves and various random information
that you may or may not find the least bit useful...
all from the island of St. Simons.

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Free drinks and food

I know that is the only way I'm going to get your guys out to see my art up at Monkey Love. This Thursday night at 7:30 p.m. is the opening for my show up there. Monkey Love is located in Redfern Village. I hope all you can come out and see my photos. My art will be up there until the end of July. Thanks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome opening tonight, Ben! I'm relly proud of you and your work! Let me know what the plans are tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

I saw it last week too, Ben. I didnt get anything free either!
Ps. Paige, i hear you are engaged, congrats!