start. people. places. things. me. | island profilin'

An illustration of my life, loves and various random information
that you may or may not find the least bit useful...
all from the island of St. Simons.

Friday, June 02, 2006

Friday Foto



Tomorrow I'm thinking about trying my hand at boating again. But this time, I'm just going fishing... no tons of gear, no boat load of people, so running out of gas won't be a problem.

These two pictures are from last weekend when I went over to Little St. Simons. I think they are OK, but not great. It was so beautiful over there, I was really in awe most of the time and shot very little.

If you are down in the St. Simons area any time in the months of June and July, be sure to hop on over to Monkey Love in Redfern Village. As of yesterday, my photography is on display there for viewing and purchasing. It's my first show, I'm excited. Hope you guys have a great weekend.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"...never miss a chance to get gas". Can't wait to see the photo show!!

Anonymous said...

I wish I was there to see your show! You are so damn talented, it kills me!

Anonymous said...

Im baaack! Yes, your little hooved friend is back from my 2.5 week jaunt through the Bahamas. Did ya miss me? Anyways, photos look great, all of em from 3 fridays past. Who all went to Pelican Spit with you? Kel, any plans this week? I am done working too! YAY!!