start. people. places. things. me. | island profilin'

An illustration of my life, loves and various random information
that you may or may not find the least bit useful...
all from the island of St. Simons.

Friday, June 23, 2006

Friday Foto




Good Morning to all. I got up nice and early to post to y'all, get to work and my keys are locked in the coffee shop from last night's opening, which BTW, went very nice. So I'm blogging to you from my Palm in the parking lot. Thank you to all that came in support of me. So to thank you, I have some great pics for you.

Kelly has been away at cheerleeding camp (they won everything!) and I have been busy shooting. The first two shots come from wedding I went to last weekend in ATL. The first one I love. It sums up a wedding to me. I have been developing a look that I can apply to certain photos, and I think I've got it. That is the second one. Please give me your thoughts on that one. The last two come from a shoot on Jekyll Island I did on Tuesday. This is an shrimp boat that was beached and left years ago. What do think?

Anyway, I'm going out boating this weekend. I'm pumped, as usual.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

I very much like that look and I'd be interested to know how you did it.

Anonymous said...

I like the first one also!