start. people. places. things. me. | island profilin'

An illustration of my life, loves and various random information
that you may or may not find the least bit useful...
all from the island of St. Simons.

Friday, June 09, 2006

Friday Foto



Today is Friday, and I am so glad for that. I've been looking forward to this weekend for a long time now. My cousin-in-law is getting married on Saturday and we have a lot of parties to attend. It started last night with a Low County Boil out at Village Creek Landing, only my favorite place on all of St. Simons. I was reserved, saving my energy for tonight and tomorrow.

The other night Kelly and I went down to the village and walked around. It's good to do that from time to time. It helps bring everything back down to earth you know? Often I find myself getting so caught up in all the work and stuff that I do that I forget to just let it go and enjoy my life.

These shots were taken that night. Two of Kelly. I love taking pictures of Kelly... it's so easy to get a beautiful one. The other one I, at first, didn't like... It's kind of commercial, but then again, I've never seen one like it. It's actually kind of growing on me. Tell me, what do y'all think? Hope you guys have a great weekend.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kel- Heard you took shots on wed! I cant believe i wasnt there! Anyways, yall have fun this weekend. call me!

Anonymous said...

Yeah Goat, where are you hiding? Aren't I hotttt??? hehehe

Anonymous said...

very pretty pics of kelly!