start. people. places. things. me. | island profilin'

An illustration of my life, loves and various random information
that you may or may not find the least bit useful...
all from the island of St. Simons.

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Friday Foto, early edition









I'm leaving to go out of town for a college friend's wedding this afternoon, so I though I would go ahead and give y'all the Friday Foto today. Last night I went up to Rafters to shot some shots for the Georgia Music Magazine. They are running a spread on Rafters and needed some photography. I enjoy shooting things like this. BTW, the band, Packaway Handle Band, was great.

I also went a played triva, and just so you know, my team came in 2nd place! Free $25 bar tab! I'll back there next week for sure. Hope y'all have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ben, went to monkey love the other day. awesome shots~ have any of em sold yet?