start. people. places. things. me. | island profilin'

An illustration of my life, loves and various random information
that you may or may not find the least bit useful...
all from the island of St. Simons.

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

I'm posting, and it's not Friday!

I've been feeling blogger's neglect. I started this blog a little over two years ago now in an attempt to enlighten you, the reader and me, the writer in matters that I find interesting. I love writing and usually have plenty to say (read: ramble), it's just that I get caught up in work flow, etc and wind up only blogging on Friday Morning for the weekly installment of The Friday Foto (my favorite part of the week really). So, without further ado, I present this resolution to you: I will blog more, so you can enjoy, I can purge and we both can procrastinate.


It's been hot. Hot is an understatement. When you can see that heat outside, in the form of foggy haze that makes me start questioning my recent LASIK surgery, you know it's hot. Not everywhere though. I spoke to my cousin last night in beautiful San Diego who was wearing pants in the 72 degree weather. Looser.

If you are in the market for a new computer, now is better than ever to make the switch to a Mac. They just released newer and cheaper iMacs, their flagship personal, do-everything computer. I would buy one in a heartbeat. Macs are great. The new iPhone is amazing. I'm working on a way to get one, hopefully by Christmas.

A'ight, quick shout-out to my friend Sarah (aka 'Goat' on this blog). She is now engaged. Congratulations Goat... we are all excited for you.

Have a great day.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

thanks Ben! And just a little fyi for ya, there is no 'h' in sara :) I realize you have never actually called me sara, but i figured you may need to know that.... and when you shoot me, i like the airbrushing idea. haha.