start. people. places. things. me. | island profilin'

An illustration of my life, loves and various random information
that you may or may not find the least bit useful...
all from the island of St. Simons.

Monday, August 27, 2007

Scramblin' avec Hardtop





Saturday morning I set out bright and early with a buddy down to Daytona Beach, FL to pick up a half-hard top for my Jeep. It was in surprisingly good shape for a used top. One of the previous owners installed a sunroof, that can either be vented in the back, or completely removed. I washed it out, and painted the interior white and rolled on a bedliner material on the outside. It looks great! I'm really happy with it. It will be easy enough to remove, but not something I would do just for the day. With no doors and the sunroof off, it's surprising ventilated inside as well. I really enjoy it. I love the look. Enjoy the photos!

No comments: