start. people. places. things. me. | island profilin'

An illustration of my life, loves and various random information
that you may or may not find the least bit useful...
all from the island of St. Simons.

Friday, May 23, 2008

Friday Foto: Blue Moon


I love that beer, such a great taste. Here's a pic of the full moon rising over the channel between St. Simons Island an Jekyll. I dug this up the other day for a spread in Elegant Island Living magazine. Don't know if it will be used, but they were looking for moon shots. I like it.

So, I'm so excited about this weekend. My college friends Susannah and Laurie (they're sisters) are coming down to see us! I'm really pumped. I'm taking a half day today and going home and smoking a whole butt, chicken, some wings, etc. We are having a Memorial Day cook out tomorrow, and seeing as how I plan on being at the beach around 9AM tomorrow, I won't have time to smoke the food then. 

Sunday night is Gnatfest, so there'll be live music and lots of partying at one of our favorite bars. So this is really the perfect weekend for my friends to come.

Kelly and I are really excited about our trip to Italy. Throughout the next couple of months I'll post some of my favorite photos from when I lived there, so keep an eye out. 

And, last but not least, my sister passed her nursing boards yesterday! She is a real RN, congrats to her! I made her do shots last night... not with a needle (such a good brother I am!).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That picture is AMAZING and you used the correct form of "they're." Now if you only clean the house, you will be back in my good graces :-)