start. people. places. things. me. | island profilin'

An illustration of my life, loves and various random information
that you may or may not find the least bit useful...
all from the island of St. Simons.

Friday, May 30, 2008

Friday Foto: End of May, Beginning of Busy


As if I'm not already busy enough, today is the last work day of May, and June and July are my busy months. I don't think I have a free weekend between now and the time we leave for Italy. Speaking of Italy, I took this photo in Venice (of course). I especially like the gondola driver... he makes the photo.

Anyway, so nothing else is really new since last post. We had a blast on Memorial Day. I went balls to the wall the entire weekend. Woke up, went to the beach, drank beer, went to dinner, partied hard. I paid for it on Tuesday morning when I was at work by 7:30 a.m.

That's really all I have folks. Pretty short post, I know, but I have nothing more to say. Yall have a great weekend.

No comments: