start. people. places. things. me. | island profilin'

An illustration of my life, loves and various random information
that you may or may not find the least bit useful...
all from the island of St. Simons.

Friday, May 02, 2008

Friday Foto: Lot's of People, no Pants

I thought I'd get your attention with that title. Today is No Pants Day! It's a great holiday, and anyone can participate. I'm wearing shorts today, wish I could go all out and be in my undies, but alas, I have to maintain some sort of professionalism (ha, yeah right). So, enjoy fellow pantless patrons.

I've been shooting a lot of people lately. Some for weddings, some for portraits and some for advertising. I like shooting people because there is that element of the unexpected, that you don't get when shooting static subjects like homes, flowers and beaches.

I like this shot... Behind Rafter's Blues and Raw Bar on St. Simons Island. We do a lot of work for them, and I have spent a good deal of time there listening to great music.

Anyway, I'm excited about this weekend. I'm going out in my boat tomorrow, the inaugural summer boating trip, to be followed, by many, many more. I have a shoot Sunday afternoon and all day Monday for a conference and then more weddings to come. I'm keeping pretty busy, and loving it.

Yall have a great weekend.

No comments: