start. people. places. things. me. | island profilin'

An illustration of my life, loves and various random information
that you may or may not find the least bit useful...
all from the island of St. Simons.

Friday, May 09, 2008

Friday Foto: Timing is everything


I'm sure I'll get kicked hard for posting this photo, but it's worth it to convey this simple rule in photography: Timing is everything. No where is that more important in event photography, especially weddings. 

Man, this week as flown by. I've worked harder this week than I have in a long time and this weekend couldn't come at a better time. My one down weekend (sort of) until another wedding next weekend. It will be a great wedding though, another close friend getting married. 

Kelly and I are heading up to Statesboro, GA tomorrow to see her sister graduate from Georgia Southern. Then on Sunday we are hosting a Mother's Day dinner at our house, which has turned into a small soiree of sorts. Everybody wants in!

I plan on finalizing the photos from this past wedding this weekend. I'll post the link here so you can all see them. I'm slightly changing the way I present photos from a wedding, I'm going to give each bride and groom a little web flash slideshow of my favorites on top of the regular ordering page. That should make for better viewing. 

Anyway, that's all I got. Hope yall have a great weekend. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a great picture!! and its okay since they are married now ;)

Anonymous said...

yeah dad, you can't get mad

Unknown said...

Hahahaha!!!! I love it!