start. people. places. things. me. | island profilin'

An illustration of my life, loves and various random information
that you may or may not find the least bit useful...
all from the island of St. Simons.

Friday, February 24, 2006

Friday Foto and more...

Hey guys! Thank God it is Friday. I can't tell you all how grateful I am for that. So what's new? Lots...

First of all, my trip this weekend was cancelled. So, Kelly doesn't get a chance to be Miss Independent and stay by herself. So let's all hang. I don't care if you don't live here, come on down!

Speaking of living here, it's a sad day in the circle of friends realm. One of our dearest St. Simoners is leaving us today to move on with her life in a new state. We all understand that this is the best for her, but I know I will miss her greatly.

So guess what?! I'm getting a new camera. Oh yes... I am really excited. This will be the first big step into my business as a photography, so wish me luck. It's real nice. I'll be sure to post some pics when I get it.

So, today's Friday Foto is a sort of homage to our dear friend that is leaving us. I hope she knows how much we will miss her. Enjoy:

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE this picture of emily!!!!! oh em, i'm going to miss you SO much. Why are you leaving us? WHo will I have to back me up when all I want to do is lay inside and read and watch harry potter? DON"T GO!!!!

Anonymous said...

HAHA, that is CLASSIC emily style right there.... nice! Have fun and good luck! we will miss you

Anonymous said...

I hate you ben. Take that picture off NOW!!! That is the Most unattractive picture EVER

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHA. Was waiting for the response.

Anonymous said...

yo emily, where are you going?

Anonymous said...

the gayest place in the United States.

Aallabaama.

Anonymous said...

hahahaha! Allabamma! what's going on there? You going to Muscle Shoals recording studios to see where the southern rock legends recorded? Or are you going to Hunstville to check out Space Camp? Where in 'Bama are you heading? Funky-Zeit Mit Bruno! HAHAHAHAHA