start. people. places. things. me. | island profilin'

An illustration of my life, loves and various random information
that you may or may not find the least bit useful...
all from the island of St. Simons.

Friday, February 17, 2006

Friday Foto



OK, this will probably be the last photo I showcase on the blog from my Sapelo trip. This is a photo of a statue in the fountain located on the front lawn of the old Reynolds Mansion on the south end of Sapelo Island. I liked this view much better then the straight-on shot. What do you all think?

Anybody got something they want to see a picture of on the blog? Any photo ideas? If so, send them my way.

Who has plans this weekend? I don't have much. Kelly is finally feeling better, although she is still congested. I wish I had President's Day off. What a stupid holiday, but man I wish we observed it.

So, what are the plans for tonight? I want to do something fun. Let's get some food. Saturday I am taking Kelly to Chelsea's for a belated Valentine's Dinner.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That picture turned out really nice. I love the contrast of the "Tiffany" blue and the marble. You are so talented!

Anonymous said...

constructive criticism? i think it's boring