start. people. places. things. me. | island profilin'

An illustration of my life, loves and various random information
that you may or may not find the least bit useful...
all from the island of St. Simons.

Friday, February 03, 2006

Friday Foto


Yes, I am still alive. I know it has been awhile since I last posted. Things have been real busy. But thankfully, today is the end of the week, and with that, possibly the end of me being uber busy at least for sometime. This photo I took the other day while I was getting some shots of the golf course for a client. I really like it. It's different. Last night I went to an art opening at Monkey Love coffee shop in Redfern Village. If you like weird abstract art all with a hint of nudity (come on who doesn't?), definitely go check it out. During the summer months they have a photography exhibit in which I have secured a space. I'm really pumped, probably my first time to display my art.

So, if you know anybody that is looking for a wedding photographer, give them my name. I seem to have been getting a lot of calls lately and am going to take that up part-time. I already got two or so on the books. Networking...

SuperBowl Sunday! Yeah. I'm a media-snob. I really enjoy advertising and critiquing it. I enjoy the commercials. If you think about it, it is the mecca for commercials. So you know the minds behind the commercials put their best work into it. Something to think about.

I'm going to Sapelo this weekend; hope the weather is nice. I'll have some pics to share on Monday. Have a great weekend y'all.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

what's the plan for the Super Bowl

Anonymous said...

if paige goes i'm not going... unless there's candy or refreshments... how much of a cut does the dealer get, percentage-wise?

will there be a party at the opening? can we get dressed up and pretend to be mature?

Anonymous said...

-Turkey's often look up at the sky during a rainstorm. Unfortunately some have been known to drown as a result.
-A blue whale's heart is the size of a Volkswagen Beetle!
-Apotemnophilia is a desire to become an amputee.
-A frog can't empty its stomach by vomitting. To empty its stomach contents, a frog throws up it's stomach first, so the stomach is dangling out of it's mouth. Then the frog uses its forearms to dig out all of the stomach's contents and then swallows the stomach back down again.
-The smallest human penis ever recorded was just 5/8 of an inch long!
-You mostly breathe from only one nostril at a time!

just thought you kids needed to be a little smarter...