start. people. places. things. me. | island profilin'

An illustration of my life, loves and various random information
that you may or may not find the least bit useful...
all from the island of St. Simons.

Monday, January 30, 2006

Not Insomnia

Usually, when you see a post this late you're probably beginning to roll your head and suffer through another insert about how I can't sleep. Nope, not this time. Y'all, I'm tired... tired as hell. Yeah, I'm about to go to bed, but not before I give some mad publicity to my buddy Dan (you defo have seen him comment from time to time... Dan, the avid commenter) who has, in awe and pure idolatry of yours truly, created his own blog. Go visit it, he's a good guy, and it's guaranteed to be a good read. He's studying law in a Master's class at Syracuse in New York, so he's not just an idiot with a keyboard (like me).

BTW, I'm not so stressed out anymore. Still a little, not so bad though. Yay for the purple bag.

So, the Spanish dude was right. The North Pole was "somewhere". Very good. The point of that was to show you how we often think of the world as flat, rather than square... I mean round. Check you later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like that saying Ange, good wisdom from yo mama. I think I'll put that on a sign in my classroom. I miss you much, maybe you can come home soon with bri bri. I miss him!!!!

Anonymous said...

hmmm this advice doesn't help me much....

Kelly and Ben it was so good talking to you last week. We need to talk more!