start. people. places. things. me. | island profilin'

An illustration of my life, loves and various random information
that you may or may not find the least bit useful...
all from the island of St. Simons.

Monday, January 30, 2006

Back Again

My weekend certainly wasn't long enough. Friday was nice, went to dinner and got some drinks after that. Saturday I got up nice and early and finished grouting the rest of my kitchen. Finally, the kitchen floor is done. It looks great.

I got a lot going on this week. I don't know why, but when my plate starts getting real full like it is right now, I start getting stressed out. I used to think I didn't get stressed out. I never noticed it at least. I got married, and then she told me I did get stressed out. It's funny how other people notice things about you that you don't. I get distant, recluse-like, until I am all better. The problem is, when I get like that I don't really have the drive to get out of the bog I wind-up getting myself into. Oh well.

So, I am looking forward to this weekend. Hopefully I can destress enough to really enjoy it. I am leaving early Saturday morning with Joe (guy from work) and we are going to Sapelo Island to spend the night and photograph the whole weekend. We have this plan to take little trips like this all over the South East in order to build our portfolios up. We plan on shooting the entire weekend, and getting back on Sunday afternoon. I'm pumped. Be sure to check back on Monday after that to see some great photos.

Well, that's really it. Y'all have a great Monday and week. Here's a quiz to kick off your brain:

You are somewhere. You travel south one mile. You travel west one mile. You travel north one mile. You are in the same place you started. Where are you?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Somewhere (the smart ass answer)... or the North Pole?

Anonymous said...

I'll miss my little moker! heheheheeee

Anonymous said...

Que?

Anonymous said...

Sorry senorita, but I am no one's moker?

Anonymous said...

the moker knows who he is

Anonymous said...

Actually, you're one mile west of 'somewhere'. I didn't see any travel back east in there.

Booyah!

Anonymous said...

Brad, I hope you are kidding...That makes no sense what so ever... the quiz says you end up in the same place "somewhere", not west of somewhere... draw it out on a globe... if you go due south from the north pole to the equator (1/4 of the circumference), then go west on the equator 1/4 of the circumference and then go due north 1/4 of the circumference then you are back at the north pole...

Anonymous said...

but it doesn't say 1/4 of the circumference...it says one mile.

booyah!

p.s. who is senor morina? is that from a tv show?

-the lovely nurse-to-be