start. people. places. things. me. | island profilin'

An illustration of my life, loves and various random information
that you may or may not find the least bit useful...
all from the island of St. Simons.

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

New Year, same me

You know every year I make these wide-open new year's resolutions to change myself or my habits. I get so caught up in the attempt that when I fail, and ultimately I do, I get even more discouraged then before I started. Not this year, nope. I have finally discovered that I am fine the way I am. Sure, their are things that I would like to tweak, and tweaking I shall do... but nope, no TLC Overhaulin' episode featuring Ben's life ending in incompletion this season. I'm (and most of my friends, whether they see it or not) are at a time in our lives in which it is imperative to get that compass reading on life and make sure we are walking down the path we want to be. I like to get that reading ever so often... something resembling slightly what others might call a 'reality check'.

Thanks to you all who have made really nice comments to me about my new website. I appreciate it more than you know. It encourages me to be better and better. If you haven't seen the site yet, stick your head in the toilet and flush. You deserve it. No really, check it out... and check it out often, I plan on updating the site as often as possible. Hope everyone has a great rest of your week. Check ya later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

my new year resolution? no more fast food... Del Taco and Beachcomber don't count

Anonymous said...

Bum, does chick-fil-a count? if not, what else is there? doublestacks with extra mayo? hahahaha.

don't forget about an arby's night!