start. people. places. things. me. | island profilin'

An illustration of my life, loves and various random information
that you may or may not find the least bit useful...
all from the island of St. Simons.

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Text Girl

You must have a lot of time on your hands (or maybe you're just mute) to be able to beat this record. And talk about that sentence, you know that is the actual sentence they use in all contests to determine who is the fastest text-massenger. That's crazy.

Also, I love nothing more then to see someone get told-up on the blog. Thanks to all y'all who helped me prove TV Shows can lead to good movies. Oh, and how about The Saint? That was an awesome movie (Val Kilmer) adapted from an old TV Show.

Shall we even begin to discuss Brokeback Mountain? What are y'all's thoughts on that show? Mine? I think it was made simply to try and win awards. This one is much more promising.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK, I don't recall anyone making a very good argument besides me, honey.

Anonymous said...

Why dont you have to teach today? And there was no argument made by anyone yesterday. We all just named relatively good movies that came from tv shows.....

As far as brokeback mountain, cant say anything until i see it.

Anonymous said...

No me digas!? No puede ser?!

Anonymous said...

i am not going to a movie where two dudes hook up in a graphic showing.

Anonymous said...

Rambo, Thou doth protest too much!