start. people. places. things. me. | island profilin'

An illustration of my life, loves and various random information
that you may or may not find the least bit useful...
all from the island of St. Simons.

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Rain Rain Go Away

Another nasty rainy day it is today. I hope it clears up ASAP, I hate days like this. Either it needs to rain, or not.... none of this in-between stuff. AHHH!

So, I heard today on the news that the majority polled think that Hillary will run in 2008. Not too happy with that poll, but oh well.

So I have decided to help out with a local Boy Scout troop. It is actually my old troop. I am going on an overnighter with them this weekend down to Hannah Park. That is in Jacksonville, FL. It's just a great place to ride bikes and surf. I'll definitely ride, but no surfing for me, dude. I was thinking the other night about my commitment to the Boy Scouts. I definitely want to help out with something like that if/when I have a son. But to make it that long until he's of age, etc, is a really long time in the Boy Scouts. It's one of those organizations that sucks you in and drains the marrow. So, I might keep real low for a while, then back out when we decide to have kids, then I'll get back in when my kid is of age. Sounds like a plan.

We have a cabin in Blueridge, I know I have mentioned it before. We are going up there for the Fourth of July weekend. I am so excited, even though it's not for awhile. Anyway. That's enough of my rambling. Have a good day y'all.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does this mean Kelly gets to go buck wild this weekend?

Anonymous said...

Nope, spending the night with the rents. Too scared to sleep alone in our house. It will be like before I was married. kinda sad actually. does anyone want to hang saturday?

Anonymous said...

Are you seriously spending the night at your parents house? Get emily to stay with you. You need to learn to be a big girl and sleep in a house alone. :)

Anonymous said...

I don't like strange noises. Sue me. I'd rather stay with my parents! who cares anyways?

Anonymous said...

you're all the biggest bunch of dorks i've ever seen.

Anonymous said...

hahahahhahahahahahahhahahaha!