start. people. places. things. me. | island profilin'

An illustration of my life, loves and various random information
that you may or may not find the least bit useful...
all from the island of St. Simons.

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Linkage, words and photos oh my

Sorry, sorry, sorry. I know it's been longer than usual since I last posted. I'v been working on this big project at work this whole week, so I've been MIA for awhile. Kelly has been on spring break this whole week, so we have been busy hanging out at night. Tonight we went to get some pizza at Moondoggies, my new favorite restaruant. The village has been packed lately with all the damn spring breakers. I feel like I need to have a sticker on my back that says, "Don't cast me as a Tourist, I was born here" so the store owners don't treat me like one. It's a gorgeous night though, really beautiful.

So, I'll say this. I've only been to California once, and it was San Diego. I went to the zoo. It was cool. I was like 8 though, so really don't remember much. I'de like to visit LA, but don't think I would like it that much, only becuase it is a big city, and I generally don't like big cities. So there...

I was upset that I didn't get mroe response from my link to the CB slang site. Come on.... no one found this as cool as I did? Put your ears on people! So, did anyone else hear about the stupid college kid that spent his spring break in a WalMart? Yeah, he definetly lived in there. I don't know what to think about that. From time to time I check out all those crazy joke/video sites like collegehumor.com and ebaumsworld.com, etc. My buddy sent me a crazy funny link for this video in which a whole town thinks there is a leprachaun in a tree. I definetly need to get some leprachaun removal scent. Another friend suggested this link as a possible blog topic. I don't know much about the topic, I just like the picture.

Anyway, so I we had a great time camping. I promised y'all some photos, so here they are below. It was cold, so I was really happy. I took an awesome photo over the weekend that I am really excited about. You don't get to see that one until Friday though. But picture this, it was a 32 minute exposure. Yeah, that's minutes. Crazy huh? So enhoy the photos:






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks like a red rat snake or a corn snake.

Anonymous said...

I loved the snake picture! They usually dont let you get close enough to take that detailed of a pic. nice job!
Surprise surprise, i was the one who suggested the sexism in nature site. I just thought it was hilarious. haha. i have never been to moondoggies before, but i do agree with you about the whole tourist thing. unfortunately it will only get worse!