start. people. places. things. me. | island profilin'

An illustration of my life, loves and various random information
that you may or may not find the least bit useful...
all from the island of St. Simons.

Monday, March 20, 2006

No Rain please

The one day I get to go out of the office and shoot some, it looks like it is about to rain. That stinks. I'm supposed to go out to this golf course and shoot golfer Fred Couples. I don't know what for and any details, but I don't care. I get to shoot, which is fine by me.

Kelly is still sick. She got sick over the weekend; something left over from her original illness, severe sinus infection.... it has bed-ridden her for the past two days and she has stayed home from school today.

I need to get out there now, I'll shout at you later. Here's two movies that are in the works that I HIGHLY recommend putting on your must-see-summer-movie list:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0445934/
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0499554 (thanks for the links bum)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You get to shoot Couples? That's awesome. I hear he's a really great guy. That reminds me of The Masters coming up. Always a great time of year! Great to see a lot of you this weekend. Sorry I didn't get to see some of you, but lunch wasn't really happening since I was mostly by the pool with a beer and the games on the radio and I got some of the e-mails a little late. Wish we could have hung out some at night, but maybe next time.

Time off goes by way too fast. It felt like I was down there for about 5 hrs.

Sorry you're sick Kell. You get sick more than anyone I've ever seen.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you didn't do cartwheels out of the car while screaming "hey John"!!! just kidding. Del Taco had it's revenge later that day.

Bobby, we never hit up Pizza Inn. I can't believe I went home and didn't eat at Beachcomber or Pizza Inn. What a wasted trip.

Anonymous said...

practice makes perfect!

practice!!!........we talkin bout practice?

Anonymous said...

what?