start. people. places. things. me. | island profilin'

An illustration of my life, loves and various random information
that you may or may not find the least bit useful...
all from the island of St. Simons.

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Friday Foto

So, have y'all been anticipating today's photo? Yes, you read right last post, this picture was exposed for 32 minutes. This was done in order to catch a visual of the earth rotating. See how the stars have streaked across the night sky? The hardest part was holding the camera still for half an hour. OK, that was a joke. I definitely used a tripod. Anyway, I call it "Starry Night", I know, how original.

In other news, remember the story I told you about my friends kayaking down Georgia? They made the Athens newspaper. Check out the attachments... Have a great weekend!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

very very cool kayak trip

Anonymous said...

bum is a tool. if i were he this would be my website!

http://www.teendrama.com/dens/index.php?e=239

Anonymous said...

i heart smoking pole,

love,
John Turner

http://www.skimthefat.com/images/daily/showdaily.cgi?dailyID=206

Nicole said...

i like those type pics. Did you just flash the trees once during the exposure, or did you have a light on. It looks a little too well lit for your average day :) I haven't tried anything that cool yet.

Anonymous said...

Bum, you missed a rockin weekend. I stayed out until 11:45- Ben wanted to go before I did!!! ha!

Anonymous said...

hahahahahahahaha.........i was strangely aroused as well!!! NUGH!!

Anonymous said...

yall are so weird