start. people. places. things. me. | island profilin'

An illustration of my life, loves and various random information
that you may or may not find the least bit useful...
all from the island of St. Simons.

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Website Updated

To all of you that are supporters of my photography and care to look at some new stuff, go on over to my site where you will see that I have updated it with a dozen new photographs. For those that don't care, may you rot slowly.

Thanks for all of your support. Let me know which photo you like best. This really helps me get a feel for what others think. Thanks!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

The last two are my favorite... there is something about the serenity of the calm waters that i really like. Though the one at night taken with slow speed with the cars is really cool too!

Anonymous said...

I like the kayak one towards the end and the one with the oak trees on sapelo. You are the best photographer in the world.

Anonymous said...

I think "fire in the trees" looks like it could be from that movie "big fish" when he's walking through the woods. very nice pics, ben! make some money and sell them, people would pay!

Anonymous said...

You are one sexy photographer. I want to suck your blood!

Dr.T said...

Hey Ben, big fan of the nigh time exposure with the trees.

Anonymous said...

German Village and Lowtide are both very good, but East Beach Morning is DEFINITELY my favorite!

It's got so many different layers and textures... the crag of the rocks next to the waves of the sand and calm of the water. The sky is patterned and active but also calm too. Very cool picture.

Anonymous said...

WOW,looks like kippin it real is showing off his artistic vocabulary. We're all VERY impressed.

Anonymous said...

hehe

Anonymous said...

yes, "active," "calm," "texture," and "patterned" are all of an extremely high vocab caliber

Anonymous said...

"the sky is patterned and active, but also calm too."
ahahahahaha what a dork

Anonymous said...

ahahahahaha. Nobody ever said it was a "high caliber" vocabulary. Just "artistic". You must come from ALLA-BAMA!!!! FAIRY!!!!

Anonymous said...

Billy Island and Sapelo Light rock. Kayaks of Glynn is pretty tight also.