start. people. places. things. me. | island profilin'

An illustration of my life, loves and various random information
that you may or may not find the least bit useful...
all from the island of St. Simons.

Monday, March 13, 2006

Still alive

The weekend wore me out, but I'm still kickin'. Went out Friday night, had a grand ole time. Saturday was spent shopping with Kelly and going to the beach. That's right, you heard me... I went to the beach on Saturday. It was great. Sunday I spent the whole morning shoveling gravel. Today, my back is killing me. We had an engagement party for some family friends of Kelly's last night. It was fun. Low Country Boil is awesome.

I'm still feeling pretty rotten, but better than I was on Friday. So what's new with everyone? Anybody have a conversation starter to post? Let's hear it. Have a good day.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its March Madness Baby! Thats all i gotta say :) My Thursday-Sunday will be consumed with watching bball--- maybe i can find a way to watch it on the beach. :) Go Duke, Go Davidson (thats right, my alma mater is in the big dance)!!!!

Anonymous said...

here's a conversation starter: How Terrible is Atlanta?

Very

Nothing like it being colder here at noon than it was at 7am in the Golden Isles.

Anonymous said...

I'm gonna have to go with pretty terrible.

Anonymous said...

i'll agree and say awful to moderately terrible

Anonymous said...

i loooooooooooooooooove atlanta.

Anonymous said...

damn, i am hurt that no one liked my convo starter. I must say that i have never lived, nor to i plan to, in ATL. Not too upset about it, though. I spent my lunch on the beach today--- it was wonderful!!! I got a little burned in the 30 min i was out there. Awesome!!!!

Anonymous said...

I love the ATL and love March Madness. I too will be spending Thursday through Sunday with 5 brackets clinched in hand hoping that at least one of them allows me to win $50. Out of all the possible scenarios I am proud to say that I feel comfortable about NONE of them! But hey, that's what makes Dancin' so much fun!

GOD BLESS A-TOWN DOWN!!!!

Nicole said...

I like your photo site. How did you make it (dreamweaver is the only program I've ever used and very little at that...coff*lightmedia*coff) and from whom did you buy the domain? I know very little, but I want my own site. :)