start. people. places. things. me. | island profilin'

An illustration of my life, loves and various random information
that you may or may not find the least bit useful...
all from the island of St. Simons.

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Wanted

So anybody know of any body selling a car? Kelly and I are shopping. We just raised our equity line and are finally ready to get Kelly a new car. Her Altima that she had since she was 15 bit the dust last year... I mean really died. It quit on the way to the shop. I got $100 for it for scrap metal. So, we have been bumming rides, sharing and borrowing cars for too long now. As always, a 6-pack finder's fee will be paid out in your choice.

I got a cool photo for y'all on Friday. I went out last night and took some night shots. It was such a clear, beautiful night. You know what I really want to shoot? I would love to capture the Nothern Lights; Aurora Borealis. I love that. I've never even seen it either. I had this great idea. I might do a whole collection of night photographs. Not plain night ones, but really neat and abstract ones. I love night photography. There is a LOT that goes into making a good night shot.

In another note, I love chicken salad.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you love my chicken salad that I made you for lunch?? hehe that makes me feel good! :-)

Oh, to anyone car shopping for me, I want an Acura- either CL, TL, or RL.
THANKS!

Anonymous said...

I'm partial to tuna myself.

Anonymous said...

MAN! Bump dat crap! POE-TAY-TOE Salad is where it's AT!

Getcha Sum at BEACH COMBERS!

NUGH!!

P.S. let's see those night shots; let's see some reflective play off water...

And by the way, is anyone else embarrased that Cynthia McKinney is a Ga representative?

Anonymous said...

I will have to agree with Bum- potato salad is the best, by far! i have never tried the one from beachcombers, though.

Anonymous said...

I'm embarrassed as hell. She's gone on 40 talk shows and will not answer if she hit the poor cop who was just doing his job.

You know, if the guy had just let her go through, we'd probably be in the same situation b/c she would be bitching about how slack our security is, and that the only reason he let HER through is because all black people look alike to white people, therefore the cops a racist.

Either way, the guy was gonna get the shaft!

F'n ninjas!

Anonymous said...

hahahahahahaha......spray vomit!!! only thing better is throwing used toilet paper at K-Derry!

Anonymous said...

Um, chicken salad is by far the best of any salad out there. There's so much variety with chicken salad that you just can't get with tuna or potato. Creating the perfect chicken salad is an art form. For example, my favorite is at The Doghnut Hole in Destin. It has pineapple chunks, pecans, and just the right amount of mayonaise. Mayo can very often ruin an otherwise lovely sandwich. Or I also really love Waldorf Chicken salad-grapes, apples, walnuts. Yum! I just made myself kinda hungry.

Nicole said...

I always marvel at how many comments you get. If only I could be so cool.