start. people. places. things. me. | island profilin'

An illustration of my life, loves and various random information
that you may or may not find the least bit useful...
all from the island of St. Simons.

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Friday Foto and stuff... but early


Sorry, I don't know if I will have an accesible internet connection tomorrow morning, so tomorrow's Friday Foto is now.

So, I wasn't going to let you guys see these photos of Alfonza's yet, but here are two that I'll slip in for a peak until the lot of them is complete and up on my website. One is of the inside, exposed for 30 seconds to allow for the ambient light to play well. The other is an outside window (note, I did not stage that photo). Hope you enjoy.

You want a funny link? Check this out: A site dedicated to hating the Hummer.

How about another one: If you like the Peanut Butter Jelly Song...

Wanna know something that ticks me off? The RIAA (I hope y'all read this)... their argument on MP3's for the longest time has always been that you can only have them if you bought the MP3 or downloaded it from a pay site. Apparently, not any more. Now it is illegal to rip a CD that you have paid for and make it into MP3's. That's crazy. Have a great weekend

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome pics- love the colors.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting these pictures. I have such great memories of the Ole Plantation Supper Club. I wonder what happened to all our favorite waiters etc.... I always wished they would make a cook book. Do you have more photos?