start. people. places. things. me. | island profilin'

An illustration of my life, loves and various random information
that you may or may not find the least bit useful...
all from the island of St. Simons.

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Great weekend

Where to begin? I had a great weekend. The weather was perfect! Friday night we went out to Crab Trap and got some seafood. It was great, as always. I really like Crab Trap, definitely my choice for St. Simons seafood. Instead of going out for drinks, we all came over to our house and watched "White Chicks". One of my favorite movies. Saturday we were going to go to the beach, but it wound up being a little chillier than expected, so we retired to the house where I completed various half-finished tasks, i.e. the stairs, cleaning the garage, yard work, etc. I also rode my bike that morning. We found out later that afternoon that someone found Kelly's car keys. Talk about being excited. Instead of spending the money that we were going to spend on the new keys (those electronic ones are expensive!) we went out to dinner again.... this turned out to be most beneficial to me. I ran into the guy that owns Palm Coast Coffee Shop in the village. They host local artists monthly..... Guess who is going to be there this month? ME! Yeah, I'm actually awaiting his phone call to give me all the details, I was just so excited I had to tell you know. I'm really pumped. I will let you guys know the details right away, so you can all get down there and see my stuff. My first showing.

That's all. I have another wedding to shoot this weekend. I'm excited. Have a great week y'all.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry about the actions on Fri. night, I am a bit embarrassed.

Anonymous said...

Yea, lets NOT pull Sara's top down in the middle of dinner anymore... that would be FANTASTIC!!

Where did yall eat sat. night? You all should have come to the crawfish festival- so much fun. lots of reds. haha.

Anonymous said...

Chelsea, Romano crusted chicken baby!

Anonymous said...

well, its no romano crusted mahi- or grouper- but yum! nonetheless.

Anonymous said...

well, I thought it would keep better than fish, but that ended up being a moot point because I ate it all :-)

Anonymous said...

yeah, i had FANTASTIC weekend too! woohooo to birthdays!!!!!