start. people. places. things. me. | island profilin'

An illustration of my life, loves and various random information
that you may or may not find the least bit useful...
all from the island of St. Simons.

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Oh, it's almost here

The summer, the weekend, the beach... they are all almost here. This weekend is supposed to be beautiful, and I plan to spend the majority of it sitting on the beach. Tonight is the donaters only opening of the new Coast Guard station here on SSI. They are calling it the Maritime Center. Tomorrow is the grand-opening. I am going tonight as the photographer. I am looking forward to it, because well, it's an opportunity to shoot.

We're getting our car fixed tomorrow, so that will be all OK now. I love the summer. Don't be mistaken though, my favorite season down here is definitely winter, but I love the summer too. I think this summer will be great because Kelly will be out of school and willing to do much more than usual.

Who's excited about the Friday Foto? I hope you are, hopefully you'll like it. I got a compliment from somebody the other day that stumbled across my blog and traveled through and saw some of my photos... it made me feel real good. It really means a lot to me that you guys like my stuff. It gives me the confidence that I need. Thanks.

No comments: