start. people. places. things. me. | island profilin'

An illustration of my life, loves and various random information
that you may or may not find the least bit useful...
all from the island of St. Simons.

Monday, April 10, 2006

I should have listened...

Well, I had a mocha earlier... double shot. I'm still awake. Caffeine usually doesn't effect me, but I guess it is because I have not yet become tired. Kelly tried to worn me. So, I really like our new car. It's so much fun to drive. I drive a Jeep. I've always driven a SUV, and I will always I think. I love having a car to drive though. It is so much fun. Some people really enjoy driving and some people don't really feel either way. Some people detest it. The sense of freedom that comes with driving is something that I love. Getting in the car, windows down on a cold night with the heat on, music blasting, speeding... can't get much better.

I just made some business cards for my photography business. I am really pushing to make it this way. I have just got my business license as well. I am now Benjamin Galland, LLC. Pretty awesome huh? That means I get to write expenses off, am covered under the veil of a company and look more legite to someone then just a person with a camera.

I'm watching The Daily Show as I type to you tonight. I generally do not like Jon Stewart at all because of his political views of course, but Queen Latifa's guest starring, and I really like her. She is one celebrity that I really admire. She is a great actress, beautiful and a very talented musician. Most people think of her R&B albums that she used to do. I like those, but that's not what I'm really talking about. I have this album titled "The Dana Owens Project" that is just fantastic. Dana Owens is Queen Latifa's real name. She sings jazz covers of many popular songs like The Mamma's and the Pappas' "California Dreaming" and CCR's "You Put A Spell On Me"... it's just awesome.

OK, it's time to go to bed now... I'm tired finally. Hope everyone has a great night and good tomorrow.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do not like cars. i wish they were not a necessity. they are dangerous, costly and pollutants. everyone should bike or take public transportation, if possible! :)

Anonymous said...

i looooooove cars.

Anonymous said...

i do not like goats. They eat my clothes and my cans. They have weird eyes. I wish i wasn't so addicted to the cheese made from the milk of their teet, pierced or otherwise.

Anonymous said...

hahahahahahah

Anonymous said...

and they bleat loudly in public. They also tend to want to take off their fur in public....

Anonymous said...

haha... yall are soooo funny. i think i am going to hide under my bridge now and wait for the trolls.... or whoever else may come along, baldies or others....

Anonymous said...

hahaahahah Goat!!!! that was really funny :-) we LOVE YOU TONS AND TONS! that's the only reason we tease you :-)