start. people. places. things. me. | island profilin'

An illustration of my life, loves and various random information
that you may or may not find the least bit useful...
all from the island of St. Simons.

Saturday, April 08, 2006

Vroom Vroom


Yep, this is our new car. After dealing with several dealerships in Jacksonville this morning, we drove on down to Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida and met this guy selling this Acura 3.2CL. We took it for a test drive, brought it by a mechanic, struck a deal and paid WAY less then he was asking and what we anticipated spending. 59k miles, 2001, 265HP... very nice. We are really lucky, really happy and super excited. Kelly, of course, is elated. Now, I'll I need to buy is a radar detector.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

sweet looking car.

Anonymous said...

Your new car is so pretty!! I love it. :) I can't wait to see you guys! 12 days!!!! Ich liebe dich!
Mer

Anonymous said...

MER!!!!!! I need to email you, I can't WAIT to seee you and FLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Ich hasse dich- Wo ist der Flughafen?