start. people. places. things. me. | island profilin'

An illustration of my life, loves and various random information
that you may or may not find the least bit useful...
all from the island of St. Simons.

Friday, December 16, 2005

Friday Foto



Here's a straight out of the camera shot, no frills attached. This was taken down around the village on St. Simons Island. Just a little something that makes you feel all warm in side on this nice cold day. They say that a big cold nasty storm is passing through the South East these couple of days.... I haven't seen it.

I got a busy, but fun weekend ahead.... I can't wait to fill you all in on Monday, so be ready! I hope everyone has a great weekend.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Spanks, it's been the best year of my life :-)

Anonymous said...

I cant belive you have already been married for a year! (I also cant believe..... nevermind, not blog material :) haha, kidding)I am so happy for yall! and did you get spanks from me? you word stealer!

Anonymous said...

we punished fifths of sticky chicken this weekend ange.... you'd have been proud...

Congrats on the anniversary

Anonymous said...

i know it's a tad late, but congrats. lookin forward to gettin sticky on friday.