start. people. places. things. me. | island profilin'

An illustration of my life, loves and various random information
that you may or may not find the least bit useful...
all from the island of St. Simons.

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Winding Down...

Well, I just finished writing this nice long post and the power went off for a split second and I lost the whole thing...

But, I'll write again, I will. Who's ready for the Holiday Festivities to begin? After the success of our last party, we have decided to throw another... hence, The Holiday Soiree, part Deux. Of course, you are all invited. Tired of the transit strike in NY, NY? Come on down for a nice relaxing sit by the fire. Tired of the liberal front in Cali? Come on out for some politically incorrect redneck jokes. How 'bout you Mid-Westerners? Come on over, and well, get a life!

One bad thing about being married to a HS teacher is that you catch all the crap that's going around. I hate being sick. I have stuffed myself with so much medicine that my skin's turning blue. I am GOING to be chipper and full of holiday cheer(s) come Friday night, nothing is stopping me.

I am sorry that I haven't posted much in the past week or so. I have been trying to wind things up for the end of the year. However, I haven't forgotten about y'all. I have something nice in store for you as a little Christmas present... So stay tuned. I hope everybody has safe holiday travels. Ciao!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Of course you'll be chipper thanks to the sticky chicken, otherwise, you might get the beak!

Anonymous said...

HAHA Mid westerners. Thats hilarious

Anonymous said...

Ben has taken a vacation- the Grinch has entered our house. Don't hold your breath for that holiday cheer.

Anonymous said...

more vitamin C, juice, and rest before friday!