start. people. places. things. me. | island profilin'

An illustration of my life, loves and various random information
that you may or may not find the least bit useful...
all from the island of St. Simons.

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Fun with themes


Prompted by an earlier email, I thought I would engage you readers in some conversation. So, we are throwing another Holiday Soiree. "Holiday Soiree II: The Return of the Sticky Chicken", if you will. How about giving the party a theme? One suggestion was really tacky Christmas sweaters for guys and long denim skirts with cowboy boots and/or bikinis for girls. Who's in for that one? My suggestion? Dress up like your favorite appetizer... I would definitely be a pig in a blanket. Man, can anything be better than little wieners wrapped in oven-toasted bread? Let the comments fly! Props to Bum for the idea!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

gosh, that picture looks gross!

Anonymous said...

yum.... sticky chicken.... so good....

Anonymous said...

I'm def. NOT wearing a bikini. I know no one wants to see that! I'm open to other ideas...

Anonymous said...

hahahahahaa! i love it ange!!!

Anonymous said...

someone asked me out in middle school thru a teacher. not even a friend. can anyone guess who? HAHAHAHA.

and im sure i was wearing a god-awful outfit as angela mentioned. i hated middle school. :)

Anonymous said...

The teacher went through with it? Mine never would have even gone through with that. And hey, I still wear Banana Republic. There is nothing worng with that.

Anonymous said...

Man, I was awesome in middle school. Getting a teacher to ask out a girl, not to mention one I already dated, is Classic.

Anonymous said...

oh snap, i got broken-up with thru a friend too, once. same guy. ;-) ryan horn called to do the deed. how awful!

Anonymous said...

yes, mrs joiner went thru with it. after lunch one day, outside, she came up to me with a grin and said robbie wanted to go out with me. i had to go find him. i was so embarrassed.

and shes talking about the oversized banana republic t-shirts that we all wore with the lizards and crap on the back. man, i loved those!

Anonymous said...

Haha, Angela, of course i will ask kurt out for you. do you need for me to break up with brian for you first? and none of you can talk... you did not have to suffer through Frederica middle school. it was god aweful. i hated it. and i never wore the banana republic, i was more into my dad's flannel shirts over long sleeved shirts.... yea, a time in my life i would like to forget.

Anonymous said...

hahahahahah bum! can we take a trip on your yacht? How about the BVIs???