start. people. places. things. me. | island profilin'

An illustration of my life, loves and various random information
that you may or may not find the least bit useful...
all from the island of St. Simons.

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

One day away, still not feeling right

Why oh why does my stomach ache? Is it all in my mind? I'm not as bad off as Kelly was, but things still aren't sitting right inside the ole' intestines. It better get better by tomorrow, because I'm eaten whether I keep it down or not. See, you always got to think about the two players in the eating game: your taste buds and your stomach. Your taste buds will always win, unless you are sick. You either have no desire to eat but are very hungry, or stuffed but still want more (at least, those are the extremes). The heavens align and harmonious chords chime when both are tuned-in just right to reach maximum eating capacity. Needless to say, if my stomach keeps up with this game it's playing, I will be playing favorites tomorrow to the taste buds!

The weather has now reached perfection. Bright blue sky and crisp cold air. You cannot really get any better than this. I'm off of work on Thursday and Friday, so man am I looking forward to the break. I will try to get something fun for you all to read. Hey, you know what? I might even post a photo album of pics from the Holiday Soiree we are hosting on Friday! How would you like that?! I don't know how it will turn out, but we might need a disclaimer for explicit content on the photo album... Good times all around! Have a Happy (early) Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Explicit content?!? With that group of people? NEVER... i can even believe you would suggest such a thing. haha. cant wait...