start. people. places. things. me. | island profilin'

An illustration of my life, loves and various random information
that you may or may not find the least bit useful...
all from the island of St. Simons.

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Redneck Dream

So a man in Arkansas killed a 5-point Buck in his home with his bare hands. What the deer was doing in his home is confusing to me. I bet the guy had a wet dream sitting there watching QVC when a 5-pointer ran across the living room. He broke the deer's neck and now has it chopped up in the freezer. No lie... only in Arkansas. He did all this with a Milwaukie's Best in his hand.

On another note, I had a good friend in college who was a janitor. One morning he told me to go look in the back of his truck. Laying there I saw a nice 7-point Buck. I said, "Donald, where'd you get that, it's not Deer season yet?" He replied that he got it just off the side of the road at the front of the campus. Someone hit it early that morning and it was still warm. A rare find in his mind. Man, who's up for some Bambi Burgers?

1 comment:

Jeremy and Ashley Wood said...

didn't know you had a blog, buddy...it's nice to see your face (even with a dirty sanchez). rumor has it we'll be drinking together around new year's...if that's true, i can't wait.

woody