start. people. places. things. me. | island profilin'

An illustration of my life, loves and various random information
that you may or may not find the least bit useful...
all from the island of St. Simons.

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Which One?

Below are two photos I took last night as the front moved across the marsh on St. Simons. The rainbow appeared for about 6 minutes, and then was gone... I timed it right I guess. The horizontal photo is three different photos, combined. The vertical photo is a straight-up shot. Which one do you like better?






7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am going to say the 2nd one b/c it shows a more full view of the rainbow. They both are very good pictures

Anonymous said...

i like the horizontal one a lot. :)

Anonymous said...

I like the second one because I love the colors in the sky... more tumultuous and dramatic! Also I like the golden-yellow light on the trees. (The vertical one looks almost as if it was taken when the sky was clearing up a bit.) You do a really nice job connecting multiple photos seamlessly! Bravo! Great photos!

Anonymous said...

Me too, the second one is my favorite.

Anonymous said...

J Fowler and i agree on something! i too like the second one the best! The richness of the colors gives it a much deeper dimension than the first... while good, the first one is just much flatter.

Anonymous said...

Word kids,

the second one is definitely fuller and more rich, but i don't want to discount the first. I like that the first really captures that waning fall light.

Anonymous said...

2nd. bbw is a homo posing as a tv!