start. people. places. things. me. | island profilin'

An illustration of my life, loves and various random information
that you may or may not find the least bit useful...
all from the island of St. Simons.

Friday, October 21, 2005

Friday Foto

Fightingtown Creek
Canon 10D
1.5s @ f4.5, 100 ISO

Last week I got the opportunity to spend a night up in Blueridge, GA at our family cabin. I'm not one to sleep in and enjoy the peaceful sounds of nature. I prefer to get up at the crack of dawn and actually experience it. This photo (and others) is the product of such experience. The camera shutter was left open just enough to capture the movement (is that an oxymoron?) of the stream, still allowing for correct exposure.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ben, that's the best photo yet! It looks awesome! Have you thought about having some of these sold in the myriad shops on SSI? I have to admit....the bullet through the beer was pretty damn cool.