start. people. places. things. me. | island profilin'

An illustration of my life, loves and various random information
that you may or may not find the least bit useful...
all from the island of St. Simons.

Friday, October 21, 2005

Russia controls the weather


I'm not one for conspiracy theories. I would rather just live a peaceful life and not worry how big "big brother" is. My wife and her mother have been going on and on about a new theory (read: take this with a bag of salt). They think the Russian's are controlling the weather. Their theory is this. Russians control the weather and brought all the hurricanes to America to drive the price of oil way up. Apparently the Russians have a big hold in the oil market. Here's an interesting link.

My thoughts? I think the Russians just want to make every place as cold as Russia, so we all have to wear those great hats!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

THEY REALLY DO!!! they're trying to crash the U.S. economy so that the world government can take over. :-) :-)

Anonymous said...

I've heard you can wear those hats and nothing else and still be warm! Don't believe me? Just ask COE-STANZA!!! (by mennen theme implied).

Anonymous said...

Seriously don't you think if they could control the weather they would make it warmer there.