start. people. places. things. me. | island profilin'

An illustration of my life, loves and various random information
that you may or may not find the least bit useful...
all from the island of St. Simons.

Monday, October 03, 2005

Monday morning linkage

Good morning to all. I thought I would start the week off with a couple of good links to broaden your knowledge. Have a great week.

•• Ever heard of a hydrofoil? Some people water ski by them. This guy attached them to his kayak and has called it a flyak. Pretty cool, but I bet it takes a LOT of muscle to get this thing going.

• Thinking about getting an iPod? Wait a little bit longer. Their are rumors that Apple is going to be updating the iPod. The 5th Generation iPod is rumored to play video, be smaller in size and bigger in disk size. Remember, if you plan to buy one, tell the Apple store you are a student or school employee (even if you're not) and get 15% off. Works online and in Apple stores.

No comments: