start. people. places. things. me. | island profilin'

An illustration of my life, loves and various random information
that you may or may not find the least bit useful...
all from the island of St. Simons.

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Hump Day

Good morning readers. Today is already Wednesday. I seem to be having a quick week so far... is it just me? I have a lot of friends traveling out of town this week, so maybe so. If you are interested, their is a company now making a three-headed tap with a foot pump for kegs. Get yours today!

Here's a female's poem:
I Want a man that's handsome, smart and strong
One who loves to listen long,
One who thinks before he speaks,
One who'll call, not wait for weeks.
I want him to be gainfully employed,
And when I spend his cash, he not be annoyed.
Pulls out my chair and opens my door,
Massages my back and begs to do more.
Oh! For a man that makes love to my mind, and knows what
to answer to "how big is my behind?" I want this man to love me to no end, And always be my very best friend.

Here's a male's poem:
I want a deaf-mute nymphomaniac with huge boobs who owns a Liquor store and a bass boat. I know this doesn't rhyme and I don't give a shit.

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't recognize the person writing this post.

Is everything okay?

Anonymous said...

Oh man, that poem was great. I laughed long and hard

Anonymous said...

bobby, that's great! because it's the only long or hard thing you've had in a while!

Anonymous said...

anjot(snickering) :)

Anonymous said...

Damn, Bum that's harsh. How would you know anyway?

Anonymous said...

i disaggree.
thinking before you speak can sometimes not be the best thing. it leads to second-guessing yourself and not always saying how you really feel. i want a man to be a man and say exactly what he's feeling; which is usually not saying anything at all.

calling all the time can get annoying. only call when you have a specific reason: asking me on a date, telling me what time your picking me up etc. calling to just call and say hey is kinda lame. thats a little too mushy.

ok, this is 2005. i can open my own car door and pull out my own chair. never pull out my chair for me, i might fall.

bottom line...i disagree with everything that female poem says. for one, a man like that doesn't actually exist and two, the woman that think they have found someone like this, end up hating them for everything this poem says! i like men for who they are. they piss us off, the drive us crazy, and they love us in their own way!

Anonymous said...

i have met a couple of guys who are like that poem. im not saying im attracted to people like that, but they exist. and whats so wrong with a little chivalry now and again?

Anonymous said...

the anonymous disagreer is the most logical female perspective i've ever heard!

Thank you for restoring my faith in the female sex...i was beginning to think you were all completely freaking NUTS!

I can't remember the joke...here goes anyway... the shrink thought mickey had said minnie was crazy....no, mickey said, he wanted a divorce because she was cheating on him...he'd said she was effing (f'n) goofy.

Anonymous said...

I completely agree with the poem on the female side. What's wrong with a little old-fashioned chivalry? No, not all females feel that way, but who can make an across-the-board statement that is fact for everyone? To each his or her own.

Luckily I have someone who is better than the poem ;-)

Anonymous said...

Kelly, you are not married to me. I agree Ben is great, but lets be real, how good am I.

Prom nights at Del Taco. HAHA

Anonymous said...

it always has to be about you, doesn't it robbie?

Anonymous said...

It's the new me.

Anonymous said...

new robbie my ass. some things will never change! robbie will want to have his honeymoon at Del Taco! hahahahaha. just kidding.

Anonymous said...

logical perspectives come from much experience. words of wisdom for the day: "learn to tolerate what you are dealt; do not change it when you know its unchangeable!"
thanks "made in the 80's"

Anonymous said...

The poems are exactly right...couldn't be more true! haha

Anonymous said...

robbie, that had to be the weirdest prom meal that i DIDNT EAT. you were just so damn chivalrous. haha.