start. people. places. things. me. | island profilin'

An illustration of my life, loves and various random information
that you may or may not find the least bit useful...
all from the island of St. Simons.

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

More to further my habit

I like beer... a connoisseur of it, not a drink-till-I-can't-pee-standing-up kind of way. This invention is wonderful... I might be making one this weekend if I get some time. It is a beer cooler that holds a pilsner and keeps you beer nice and cold. Combine a coaster with a frig and tada!

Also, if you like Vodka, but can't afford that high price of Grey Goose, check this out. I've read about a lot of people who filter cheap vodka and get much better quality out of it. It's basically a glorified Brita filter. It might be worth a shot (no pun intended).

I promise, I'm not obsessed with drinking.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"hi my name is Ben,and I'm an alcoholic"
all: "hello Ben."
hahahaha, just kidding.