start. people. places. things. me. | island profilin'

An illustration of my life, loves and various random information
that you may or may not find the least bit useful...
all from the island of St. Simons.

Friday, October 14, 2005

My Morning

Good morning! What do you wake up to? Me, I wake up to this. I thought I'd rub it in a little bit. I took the day off and left Thursday for Nashville, Tennessee for the Vanderbilt/Georgia game (my brother-in-law plays for Vandy). We stopped over night at my family cabin in the North Georgia mountains. I always have a hard time deciding if I am most content on St. Simons or in the mountains. I absolutely love the mountains, and if I had my way I would live in a cabin in the mountains in the middle of nowhere... yeah, and an ocean view. Have a great weekend.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

GO VANDY!!!!

Anonymous said...

Sorry commies, but the DAWGS put a whoopin on ya. Lets hope we can keep this up and then catch the shaft at the end of the season and bust up these BCS shenanigans..... EVIL SHENANIGANS!