start. people. places. things. me. | island profilin'

An illustration of my life, loves and various random information
that you may or may not find the least bit useful...
all from the island of St. Simons.

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Athen's Finest

The original post titled "Athen's Finest" has been temporarily removed due to the request of my friend. He and the other victims of the corrupt Athens PD are filing lawsuit and want to keep it quite for a little bit. He promised to give me word as soon as possible letting me know when I can re-post. We want the world to know!

To clarify for all, I removed the post as a favor to my friend because he asked. Their is no actual legal implications against me posting about actions under lawsuit unless the judge has applied a gag order... Which in this case, has not happened. But my point is this, If I am to ever write anything that is offensive, personal, etc. to you as a reader simply request that I remove it. I will, unless it is unjust... Which in that case, I'm sorry!

No comments: