start. people. places. things. me. | island profilin'

An illustration of my life, loves and various random information
that you may or may not find the least bit useful...
all from the island of St. Simons.

Friday, September 16, 2005

Friday Foto

Well, I decided if I can't think of an interesting fact to enlighten you with, I will try to wow your senses with a photo... Hence, The Friday Foto.

Tug Boat
Canon 10d 1/125 Sec @ f-6.7 @ ISO 100

This photo was taken on August 29, 2005. I anchored my boat about two miles away from this beached beauty on Little St. Simons. I couldn't pull right up to it because of the waves from the ocean side. They can be treacherous on this side of the island if you are not careful. Guinevere came with me and she had a blast... Running and chasing birds.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cool picture