start. people. places. things. me. | island profilin'

An illustration of my life, loves and various random information
that you may or may not find the least bit useful...
all from the island of St. Simons.

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

A Cardinal from the island


Adam Wainwright, our beloved baseball player who graduated from Glynn Academy in 2000 is now a professional ball player... big time. Last night (At least I think it was) he was picked up by the St. Louis Cardinals. For Adam, that means better game, fast times and of course, more money. For others, that means no more drunken highschool trips to watch him play in the minors in Orlando, and then talk about it for years to come. (I love y'all, just sorry I couldn't have been there!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well if Goat hadnt made JT hard then everything fine. Damn you Goat.

Anonymous said...

I did nothing of the sort... besides, you were in the other room passed out on a bed with Kelly, how would you know what happened?

Also, congrats to Adam... i always like to know people in the pros! hehe.

Anonymous said...

Thank GOD we're not playing St. Louis........Bum, you're the biggest fag.