start. people. places. things. me. | island profilin'

An illustration of my life, loves and various random information
that you may or may not find the least bit useful...
all from the island of St. Simons.

Thursday, September 29, 2005

Shame on me

I thought this was a joke at first when I saw the picture. But nope, this dude's legit. High School senior Bobby Martin is a football player who's really short. He's short because he has no legs. He was born without them. He doesn't let this slow him down. He was a 2nd place wrestler in 8th grade, he gets around school on a skateboard, jumping up stairs faster than most people walk them. You have to see the pictures.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you mean football player :-)

Anonymous said...

i feel bad for the other team. think about where his head hits first... ouchee.