start. people. places. things. me. | island profilin'

An illustration of my life, loves and various random information
that you may or may not find the least bit useful...
all from the island of St. Simons.

Thursday, September 29, 2005

Friday Foto



Corona Shot

Canon 10D
1/2000 sec. @ f4.5 @ ISO 1600 w/flash

Yes, there is a story behind every picture. I know, you may be wondering what kind of smart idea involved a gun and beer. I had my friend line the shot up with his .22 pistol as I sat ready with my camera. It took several shots to get it just right (damn that wasted beer). I even captured the bullet in one frame. This was my favorite. Obviously the colors have been altered in Photoshop for dramatic effect. Have a great Friday.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

your so talented!!!

Anonymous said...

that's an awesome picture

Anonymous said...

Damnit robbie, thats what i was gonna say. haha. Seriously, ben, that is a fantastic picture, you should see if you could get some of your work in a gallary around here... you could definitely sell some! actually, i would buy that one!

Anonymous said...

I'd buy it too . . . only next time shoot a bottle of cheap, crappy beer.

Anonymous said...

Wow.

Anonymous said...

corona IS cheap crappy beer... no taste, too light....mexican urine.....try drinking a real beer, some hefeweizen or other unfiltered wheat

Anonymous said...

man, you are pretentious . .

Anonymous said...

i wonder how long that took...