start. people. places. things. me. | island profilin'

An illustration of my life, loves and various random information
that you may or may not find the least bit useful...
all from the island of St. Simons.

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Small talk

I feel like it's been awhile since I just sat down and had a little chat with y'all. After all, you are my faithful readers and I should pay you more respect than a couple of links a day. But, links are fun. They broaden your knowledge of both the world and the internet. For instance, here's a link to a guy that found 10 Billion dollars worth of gold on the famous Robinson Crusoe Island... with a robot. Now, doesn't that leave you filling content and fulfilled? Surely if a guy can find that kind of booty with a glorified metal detector, you can work up a tiny trickle of excitement every time you see a new post.

You guys have really made me proud. At the beginning of last week I installed a site counter on my blog. This basically counts the number of people that visit my site. Since last week their have been 310 visits to my site. Virtual beers all around! Thanks, and keep up the good work.

No comments: