start. people. places. things. me. | island profilin'

An illustration of my life, loves and various random information
that you may or may not find the least bit useful...
all from the island of St. Simons.

Thursday, September 01, 2005

Clue, perhaps

I ordered a pizza last night from Brogen's North.. the South End pizza is one of the best around. However, lately they have been really skimping out and making it very thin. I would like a little something between the cardboard and the cheese.

I heard talk at the bar of a red-hatch back, and now the same talk is on islanddrama.com. Can I be getting close to the author? The man was talking to the bar tender in a secretive sort-of way. I thought something looked fishy. The man even handed him a letter, or something similar, to proof. More on this when I get it...

No comments: