start. people. places. things. me. | island profilin'

An illustration of my life, loves and various random information
that you may or may not find the least bit useful...
all from the island of St. Simons.

Monday, September 19, 2005

Potpourri

A guy at Georgia Tech has developed a way to block you from taking a picture with a camera phone. Pretty interesting in seeing how in 2004 digital camera phones outsold digital cameras 4-1.

Have you ever eaten at a Fox's Pizza Den? Did you know that it was a chain? I didn't. Regardless, it is some very good pizza. In the St. Simons area, head over to downtown Brunswick... right here. If you are a wackjob and don't like pizza, they also have great salads and sandwiches, so their.

A little aside, I am very disappointed in you my readers. I have gotten some very unpleasant comments on how ugly my new shoes are. Shame on you. No, I will not give them to my dog, and fortunately, I don't think they will suit me well up my butt. So, I'm wearing them regardless if you still want to be my friends or not! Ha!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"I don't think they will suit me well up my butt." ok, i don't normally laugh out loud, but that was funny.